Jan 9, 2010

Some Lomo cams to watch out for

I was going to embed a video from Youtube about the Golden Rules of Lomography but couldn't figure out how to do that properly. Lol. Anyhow, I am just dying to get my hands on those Lomo cameras. Okay okay. For now, one is enough. Can't decide which to get tho. There's a few models that really caught my eye.


First up, we have the Ultra Wide and Slim.


UWS_all


Remember the army troops I talked about? Lol. They looked like these smiling toys. :) Cute.


Price: RM 110
Sample Pictures:
UWS 1UWS 2UWS 3

Next, is the special edition Ultra Wide and Slim Harikin and Kumagin. 


harikinkumagin_release


The golden seal is Harikin and the silver bear is Kumagin. Aren't they adorable?
There are only 2000 units of these precious dazzling babies worldwide! Take that! I'm sure it's gonna be tough getting this one. :(


Price: RM 120


Third is the Golden Half.


gohall


OMG I'm in love with the red trees! I want that one!


Price: RM 190
Sample Pictures:
2052673110_35d4569ad4_bGolden_Half_Camera_by_toy_camera






What's interesting about this model is that you can double the shots as it is Half Frame. To make this simple, 1 frame can take 2 pictures! And with 36 exposures, you get 36X2=72 shots!!! This is definitely the #1 on my wishlist for 2010. 


Before getting all excited, I shall weigh down the pros and cons of each models and do a little bit more research. Oh yeah, there's some saving up to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger