Jan 9, 2010

Golden Half

I am stoked to use one and start shooting! They look irresistable! And did I mention SUPER yummy??!! It's like they're looking at me straight in the eyes and say: Hey you! Yes you. Pick me up NOW!! I know I'm going gaga over the toy camera, but I just couldn't take my eyes and mind off them! Golden Half aka Magic-Camera-That-Has-Got-Me-Crazy-Over-You, I'm yours. Go ahead, call me crazy.




No, not you, Diana or your twin Sister Diana F+.


 
This is the one I wanted to get, but unfortunately this Golden Half Chelsea Maika special edition is not available yet. OR since I last checked. Have to ask TCS if they've got one in store. Fingers crossed. XD Check out the cute box that comes together with the camera!



Baby please be mine already. You are too HAWT to resist. Nyam nyam.





Look at the size comparison between the GH and the Holgas. The Holga 135 costs RM 175. Plus, the Holga only comes in one colour and looks too bulky for me. So, I opt for the wacky Golden Half instead. From what I've heard in reviews, the verdict remains the same. Some said that the Diana is a junk if you compare it with the LOMO LC-A and Golden Half. It does sound kinda harsh because personally, I think, the Diana has its own strength and originality. The reason why I chose to get the GH eventhough it's slightly more costly than the others (except the LOMO LC-A as that costs a whopping RM 580!!!) is due to the fact that:





  • I get to shoot 72 photos on a roll of 36! 
  • It takes half-frame pictures!
  • I can make my very own personal story board!
  • They come in COOL designs!
  • The hotshoe at the side fits all standard flash units!
  • Is great for travelling (from what I've read)
  • It's one of the world's most popular toy camera!
and this being the BEST excuse of all time;
  • Great for a cheapskate like moi!! Hehehe.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger